Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile. As a professional photographer my main aim is to deliver high quality images to my client base which includes creative work in Corporate, Event, Press and Public Relations sectors as well as Sports and Music photography.
My experience and flexibility means I can work to a specific brief, and incorporate my own creative style. With my Press experience I am used to working to a deadline. Using professional Canon digital equipment I am adept at using my creativity, on the spot, to produce striking images of the highest quality.
No job is too big or too small, my clients vary from start up businesses to larger clients, including: Canon, The Chelsea Flower Show 2008, Institute of Financial Services, McDonald's & the 2007 Tour De France.
From my base in Kent, I cover the whole of the UK & Europe. My portfolio is varied and I hope you enjoy viewing my website. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Highlights, Specialties & Features
- Official 2007 Tour De France photographer Official 2008 Chelsea Flower show photographer
- Official 2008 Chelsea Flower show photographer
- A Day in the Life of Canterbury Cathedral" book published October 2008
Professional Associations & Certifications
- British Press Photographers Association
- Bureau of Freelance Photographers
- United Kingdom & Europe
|Address||Westview shalloak road|
|Phone Number||077 3210 6192|