Photographers in East England
List of East England based photographers offering family, portrait, commercial, event & wedding photography services.
I’m a wedding, portrait & landscape photographer based in South West Essex.
Hi guys, my name is James and I'm a full time wedding photographer serving Norfolk and most parts of the UK. My style is known by many as documentary, others may know it as photo-journalistic or editorial. This is one of the most popular styles used by wedding photographers today. It allows for the most natural looking, expression filled images with very little interaction from the photographer. This
- We would recommend James very professional person and he got to know us as a couple prior
I’m a Cambridge wedding photographer shooting throughout the whole of the UK and beyond. My intention is simple; To produce beautiful images that capture the genuine spirit, emotion and joy of your wedding day with a relaxed, uncontrived and unobtrusive approach. I'm a part of the newer breed of documentary photographers. My emphasis largely is focused on natural images and capturing genuine emotions.
- Damien was excellent at our wedding! He was everywhere at once, got plenty of natural
The Wedding Storytellers is made up of husband and wife photography team Eleanor & Jorge Santos. They are based in Norwich, Norfolk, England and are happy to travel to any destination in the world. They have been working together for over 13 years and at the time this text was updated had photographed 415 weddings! Their style is relaxed and informal so you can enjoy your wedding day with friends and
- The Wedding Story Tellers are on a level of professionalism that is second to none, and
Wedding photography, baby, children & maternity photography
- Suzanne works magic - she has the most amazing eye for natural detail and the skill to
Creative documentary wedding photography by Norfolk wedding photographer Duncan Kerridge
- Duncan is such an amazing photographer, just looking at his photos take my breath away.
I am a professional photographer based near King's Lynn in Norfolk. Available for Weddings, Christenings, Portraits, Events, Music Photography (promos or live) and Agency work and I am equally at home on location or in the studio.
- Ché did 2 sets of photos for my international business, which I am extremely happy with
Paul David Smith has over 5 years experience working as a professional portrait and commercial event photographer working throughout the Peterborough, Cambridgeshire area as well as the UK and abroad.
- I have been on one of Paul’s photography holidays before, so I knew it was going to
Mark is an award winning wedding and portrait photographer based near Cambridge and Newmarket. He photographs many weddings in all areas of East Anglia - Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, Norfolk, Hertfordshire, Essex and London. Sometimes he take a shot across the UK and is occasionally asked to go in other parts of the world.
- What an amazing experience the vintage shoot was and it really boosted my sons confidence!
Fotogenic of Wisbech has been established for over 20 years in the town and as Fenlands leading Wedding and Portrait photographers. We have vast experience in all fields and are well known for our professionalism, high standards and friendliness. All styles of Weddings and Portraits are catered for with various packages available, although they can be adapted to the individuals requirements.